Sunday, September 15, 2013

The challenge this week for JUGS #206 is the "grid" technique. So I thought I would give it a try, now that the football game is over and the Packers have a "win", I am happy. So lets get to it.
This was done with Flourishes stamp set, Autumn Blessings. I had a cuttlebug folder, Wicker Weave, and used that for my Grid. It was sponged with Distressed ink, Tea dye, and the Chrysanthemums from Flourishes were stamped in Sweet Mango from Gina K. I used an oval scallop die to cut out the center and then popped out the image which was colored with Copics. I have a cut file for the stack of wheat and put the sentiment on that. The wheat is pop out too. A little sakura glitter pen was used to give some "bling" to the tie around the wheat and the flowers. Hope you like it.

http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the grid technique! It is the perfect combo with a Fall card~ Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BARBARA! This is beeeeeeautiful! I'm delighting in the rich detail and splendid use of color - OUTSTANDING! So glad you were inspired to share your talent with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete