Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Inky Paws Challenge #06 - Color Challenge!



I just learned about these stamps recently and I was able to buy some of them. I have been having so much fun with them, that I decided to enter their new challenge. Inky Paws Challenge #06 - Color Challenge! You are to use the colors, Coral, Golden Yellow, Teal, and lt. Green. I started put with some papers from Echo Park called Paradise Beach. Lovely to think of warm places and colors in this cold Wisconsin Tundra. I use the sweet stamp set (not a pun) called Love a la Carte.
This is a two week challenge, so you have plenty of time to play. I have to go and make another card! Lol

7 comments:

  1. Awwwwh! That is such a darling card. I love this line of stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Barb. Love how you folded the corner over - great idea. I shall remember that! You are right, those are nice stamps!! I am going to explore their site now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweetie pie card, it's so creative and original. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a super card!! i love that ribbon!! (your bow tying skills are awesome!! it's beautiful!) and that little sweetie pie is the star of the show!! this is sucha wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barbara! Thanks so much for playing along in our Inky Paws Challenge! I love the layout of this card - the folded paper corner is so cute! I'm so glad you found our stamps and are enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty color palette, love the turned down corner, that's such a nice accent to the DP! Really cute design and I love that border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! Love the way you folded over the paper to add the pop of coral!

    ReplyDelete