Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mod Squad and Merry Monday challenges

I am entering this card in the very first Mod Squad challenge. So happy to be playing, and see what everyone else brings to this challenge. Cat has decided that we should use some of her favorite things, and so I have. She listed quite a few and it was easy to put them in my card.
I use layering, Copic coloring, dies, and twine. This little snow lady is a digi that I love. I used a black onyx base and layered sand CS over it. The snow is homemade paste, that is working very well for the snow in the background. I cut a doily with my cameo, out of the DP from Love letters, GKD. The red and white heart are spellbinder dies. Let me know what you think of her.


I am also entering this card in the Merry Monday #90 Use Ribbon or Twine.


13 comments:

  1. I love all of the layering you have done here, and that snow lady image is so cute! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that little snowlady is so cute with the festive twine!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Barb. That little gal is over-the-top CUTE!!!! I love this card so much! Especially the unexpected kraft. This is the sweetest card ever! I'm NOT kidding!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! And, great layout on it too. Someone will be so happy to receive this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layers and super job on the coloring Barbara! Thanks for playing along! Seanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colors and design and that sweet little snow lady! Super cute! And your snow is fabulous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome card. Hearts, friends and a snow lady, such a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your little snow-lady and she is colored so beautifully! Great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! I hopped over here from Verna's new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How awesome! Wonderful coloring on the snowman and very unique design, love it! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your recent retirement! You've found the perfect hobby. Great job coloring with the copics! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card! I love this lady...but she looks cold! So glad to see you on Merry Monday! I just joined that one, as well. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable. So what is your homemade paste?

    ReplyDelete