Here are some of the memories I have
- my Son spend the whole time with us, even SHOPPING
- grandson said a prayer when we all went to bed
- granddaughter sings a lot in the backseat. Her voice is sweet
- Daughter- in-law took the kids on an Easter Egg Hunt and got us terrific shopping discounts
- Daughter made us laugh a lot
But I also had a card started for the Mod Squad challenge and I was itching to finish it up today.
Thanks, Mod Squad team, for letting us use any stamp sets, as I again went back to the oldies.
This is a Stampin Up set called, Reason To Smile. I did lots of embossing for this card and even die cut a double HELLO to add to the bottom. My cardstock is Gina K.
Thanks for stopping by and hope your day is joyous and you have wonderful memories to be made.