Saturday, July 19, 2014

Make It Monday #172: Rainbow Medallions

I only have a few of the stamps from PTI, but I wanted to enter this challenge, so I used the feather stamp set that I love.  I have not used it in awhile, and found that it worked quite nicely on this challenge.  We were simply to make a rainbow medallion with the stamp and this is what I did.
I used several inks from GKD and then cut out a Memory Box butterfly from glitter paper.  Then I stamped a sentiment from Heidi Swapp.  This will be a birthday card.
Thanks for stopping by.  I enjoy the comments if you care to leave some love. 
 

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Barbara! I really love this feather stamp and your colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning work. I love your medallion with the feathers. And, that butterfly is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. Great minds think alike. I used the same stamp set(which I love) I used the smaller feather and Memento Inks, they are not as vibrant as the Gina K inks on your card. I guess I may have to add some of them to my list. I used different colors for the little overlay and they did not show up as well. Your butterfly in the center is fabulous. Guess what I am saying is that I like yours better than mine. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's FANTASTIC! I love the colorful feathers, especially topped with that gorgeous 2 part glittery butterfly.....WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is stunning, Barbara! Love the stamps/die you used for your rainbow and medallion :-)

    ReplyDelete