Saturday, September 6, 2014

Mod Squad Challenge Blog



Mod Squad Challenge is certainly a challenge this week!  That's why they call them challenges.  Go figure! Anyway, Karen was chosen a holiday card but you must use Vellum & Acetate or Clear Plastic Sheets.  Not so easy!  My first attempt was a total mess.  I ended up my wiping off the ink and starting over.  I watch a few you tube videos to get this one completed, but I do like how it turned out.  Next challenge is to photograph it.  It was a bright sunny day today and my reflection showed in three of the four pictures that I took.  I was wearing hot pink and boy did that look weird.  This one was the best.   
 
 
Here is what I used. 
GKD Charcoal Brown ink and  CS
GKD stamp set, Espically for You and Harvest of Wishes
Stazon Buttercream ink
Acetate, distressed Antique Linen ink, copic markers.
Bakers twine,  vellum tag, embossed acorns.  I used the Charcoal brown ink and clear embossing powder. 
There is a panel inside for a greeting that is hidden by the front panel..
 
Not an easy challenge Karen, but once done..... I feel so Creative!  Thanks for the challenge.
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. How Fabulous. I Love it!!! I'm glad you took on this challenge. You really made a great card. Thanks for joining in my Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and I love the acetate overlay. This is a stunning look you achieved. I found the challenge just that too! A CHALLENGE but like you I got the job done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful!! I think it's almost impossible to photograph something with acetate and really show the acetate. It's clear for crying out loud. But your card is awesome and very, very stunning. i just got that pumpkin stamp and can't wait to use it (if we ever go home and I can get in my craft room again). You have inspired me here my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. I love how you stamped on the acetate and created the pumpkin panel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous my dear! Fabulous job working with acetate ! Love the whole thing! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete