Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Power Poppy

 
 
 
 
All you need to do to be in the running for Power Poppy of the week is to make a new creations with Power Poppy stamps.
 
This image is digital, which is very nice when your are traveling, like me.  Although, I am still getting the hang of printing them.  I know how to print just one, but in the case where I want more on the page......well, I need more practice. 
 
Here is the very long recipe for this card.
CS - GKD Navy, Cherry Red, White and Fresh Asparagus
Digital Tulips from Power Poppy
Spellbinders dies, scalloped Circles and Timeless Rectangles(partial cut)
Lil' Inkers stitched circles
EF - Wicker Weave
Simon Says die BE and stamp set
Liquid Pearls
Distressed markers to color the Tulips, Barn Door, Festive Berries, Shabby Shutters ad Mowed Lawn
I hope that I didn't forget anything! 
Thanks for your comments, if you care to leave any, I certainly do appreciate them.
 
 

9 comments:

  1. It's definitely a beauty for sure! Love the tulip digi stamp so beautiful! And I love the dies you used! Have a fabulous time in Florida hope we can go there this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! That is a fun image.....love the tulips. Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring! Your tulips look absolutely real! I love the red. Good to see you in this week's Peep of the Week Challenge, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous coloring on the flower. The white embossed panel is perfect as is your color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Barbara!! Your tulips are stunning! I love the rich red! And the textured background really makes them pop! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very cheerful and makes me smile. The red is fantastic! Love the design on this. Thanks for playing in our Peep Of The Week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty! Wonderful coloring and design! Love the color combo too, red AND green and I am not thinking Christmas at all! lol Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love tulips and these are so lovely Barbara. Such a great classic colour combination too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete