Sunday, May 17, 2015

JUGS and the MOD SQUAD challenges

It is color week at JUGS and I have picked the spring colors of Teal, Coral and Green. 

See the challenge HERE











Mod Squad challenge is.....
 Mix It Up! Use stamps from different sets, at least 2
 See the challenge HERE

For a bonus:  For the bonus entry you need to use one of Melanie's stamps not just any StampTV stamp:-) Remember you can use any vendors image to qualify for the prize.

When looking through my stamp sets, I noticed that these two stamp sets by Melanie had very similar flowers.  I decided to use them. 


Here is the card I made.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ingredients:
GKD card stock, Dusty Sage and White,  SU Coral
Stamps sets:  Melanie's GKD Wild at Heart and A Year of Borders
Inks, Distressed, Bundled Sage, Pool , and Ripe Persimmon
GKD clear embossing poder
Vellum from my stash
Tomato Soup ink from GKD and then clear embossing powder on top on the vellum. 
 GKD gingham ribbon
Bumble Bee from my stash. 

It is another rainy foggy day today.  Good day to craft, as if I need an excuse! 
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments.  I do appreciate them. 





8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card design and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the stamped Vellum panel. Those stamp sets are a good companion to one another! Love the flowers! Your sweet little bee and the gingham ribbon are the perfect accents, they add just enough oomph without taking away from the beauty of your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty background and love the stamped Vellum panel. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning design. Love the vellum with the sentiment embossed and the year of flowers border. Fabulous colors and the gingham ribbon is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning design. Love the vellum with the sentiment embossed and the year of flowers border. Fabulous colors and the gingham ribbon is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I just LOVE this!!! Especially the vellum - that stamp is gorgeous on there with the red ink. Great layout too - and your colors are spot on!! I might have to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barbara! Very pretty card. I like the use of vellum and the gingham bow! That bee is so cool too...is it a brad? Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Those stamp sets go together beautifully! I love your vellum strip.

    ReplyDelete