Friday, August 7, 2015

Fly away with me!

I made a card today using these cute images.  I love them both and I have used them many times.  There is nothing as cute as Newton clutching that balloon and floating up into the clouds.  Now, there is a Doxie to help him fly.  Here is my card and you will see what I mean. 


 I combined these images from two different stamp sets to make this one.  So cute to see the Doxie holding on to the balloon that Newton is holding on for dear life. 



Here is what I used to make this card.

Newton's Nook  Birthday Bash and Delightful Doxies
Die-namics Grass die
Lawn Fawn Spring Shower die   Clouds
Distress inks in Peeled Paint and Peacock Feathers for the background
Card stock from Gina K Designs Moonlite Fog and White
Glossy Accents on the balloon
A bit of silver twine

I will be entering this in the following challenges.
Inky Paws Challenge #23  Summer Lovin  
http://www.newtonsnookblog.com/search/label/Inky%20Paws%20Challenge
Simon Says Wednesday  Challenge   Tie it Up   http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
Scrappy Land challenge #23  anything goes
http://www.scrapyland-blog.com/

I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.  I do appreciate them.


10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous fun card Barbara, a lovely scene, a beautiful blended background with great die clouds & grass........super colouring of your cute images!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the sweetest images I have ever seen and they are colored so perfectly! From your gorgeous background to the placement of each image, to that beautiful lawn....it's designed so well! Adorable!!! I thought you were offering a plane trip to somewhere exotic.....but I think this card is even better than that! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card design. I love the way Newton is flying and how the dog is pulling on the string. Just adorable and you really colored it wonderfully too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so adorable!! I love the playful scene you've created!! The little doggie and Newton are adorable!! Love this!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute....love how you have colored these adorable little critters! Love your sponging, and grass & cloud accents too. Really sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Barbara! This is Fabulous! I love how you mixed the stamp sets together - I never would have thought of that and it's such a FUN idea!! Thank you for getting inky with us at Newton's Nook Designs and linking up to our Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is as cute as can be! Love how you've combined the sets to make this adorable scene. So glad you shared it with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love Newton and all the wonderful stamps that go along with him! He is adorable clutching that balloon and I love the little doxie holding on to the string! Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #23!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have missed some of your posts recently. This is too adorable. Love how you combined the images to tell a story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have missed some of your posts recently. This is too adorable. Love how you combined the images to tell a story.

    ReplyDelete