Thursday, June 16, 2016

Seize the Birthday Anything goes, no toppings!

It is time for another Seize the Birthday Challenge. 

    I would like to welcome our surprise quest for the Months of
 June and July ...... Mynn Kitchen 
you can check out her blog  here.

Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!
 
There are no Toppings this month.  
Just stick with "Anything Goes"Birthday!

 
 
Here is my example. 


I went to my cameo ( dusted it off ) and cut the word , happy three times.  I used Ocean Mist card stock from Gina K Designs, and glued them together.  On a panel of White card  stock, I stamped the flowers from a Cas-ual Friday stamp called Mom Ami.  Then used some water and ink and colored them in.  On the main image, I heat embossed with white and also water colored that.  

Here is another view of the card where you can see the inside.  I just stamped the tip of the flower along the edge for that.  I will be using my Cameo more for this kind of thing.  I love how this turned out.  

I am excited to see your beautiful birthday cards this month. 

Let's see what you can do on your project! Be sure to check out what all of the other design team have done for you at Seize the Birthday 

Thanks for stopping in and I do appreciate your comments. 

8 comments:

  1. How did I beat Donna and Judy. Heck now I can't steal all their phrases. Wonderful colors. Love the little pop of aqua and embossing and the way you composed the sentiment. Great card, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love the stamped floral background and how you stamped the tips of the flower inside. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I love how this turned out too. First of all, I really like your colors, a combo I don't think of and always like. Great idea to layer the greeting too, and that one flower that's heat embossed just sets the whole card off. Oh, and genius to use the tips of the flowers as a border on the inside. You clever girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS! I love the water color look you did, it's beautiful! And the cut and font on your words are fantastic! Oh that Cameo makes life so much easier. This is so pretty! And yeah, Kathy, what the heck??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that one flower is different then the rest! Super Birthday card Barb!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty colours and I love how the sentiment pops off the page :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty flowers and great color combo. Love the die cut sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this color combo! And your layered sentiment is fabulous! Thanks for having me as a guest at Seize the Birthday! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete