Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Mod Squad Challenge for April

Hello, for the challenge this week  at the Mod Squad,  I  will be your Host and Designer. I  hope you will play along!

Chalkboard techniqueThe challenge this week is to use this technique on your project!
You can find this technique on Youtube.com  here   Have fun!


               Power poppy is the sponsor this week.  The prize is,

$25 to the Power Poppy Store. You can use your Digis or clear stamps!

If you use your Power Poppy stamps or digis, you will get two chances to win. 
Check out the challenge Mod Squad
Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. So many techniques to try and not enough time in my day to get to them all! (smile) - Love your pretty chalkboard card -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Barb, what a fun challenge this month, and I really love how you've colored in this beautiful magnolia branch! Stunning card with the navy and perfect plaid, and I really love the DP and the border. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB sentiment! LOVE your technique and the florals you used, so pretty! That border and printed pattern is gorgeous! Love that you added some on the inside as well! Pretty all over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning. I really LOVE the colors you used on those flowers, they almost look iridescent. And they just pop against that dark card stock. Love the white accents too, I assume you used your gel pen. Everything is a little better with a gel pen! This is spectacular, and what a great challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW the coloring on this beautiful stamped flower is gorgeous! Hopefully I'll find time to join in the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design, Barb. I love the flowers and as Judy said they just pop off the black. The pretty paper is such a fun touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one technique I don't try enough! You card is beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job on your card - I followed the technique using the embossing powder and gel pen - love it! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete