Thursday, April 27, 2017

Seize the Birthday April - Anything Goes

Welcome to another great challenge here
at Seize the Birthday!

You can go here or all of the details, Seize the Birthday and to see what all of the other designers have done. This week there is no toppings.  Feel free to create anything that you would like. 

                          

               There are no topping for this challenge!

              Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

           

The choice is yours

Don't forget,

We have a New Special Party Guest too.  Her name is Anita Bowden  and you will find her designs HERE. This is her last week with us, so give her some love.


    Here is my example! 

I waited a long time to be able to get this cute stamp set form My Favorite things.  This Magical Dragon will make great birthday cards for all ages.
I used water color paper from Canson and just spread blue all over it for my background. After die cutting the clouds with my Lawn Fawn, Spring Showers die, and the Die-namics Word Windows, I colored the dragon with my Distressed Inks pens.   He is fussy cut and then added to the clouds.  I did use some glitter on the clouds and Wink of Stella, clear on him. 

Don't forget to check out what all of the others have done for this challenge Here

Thanks for dropping in to see more.  Your comments brighten my day.

13 comments:

  1. He is ADORABLE! Love how he is taking a rest on your pretty fluffy cloud! Super CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dragon. Love your card with the fluffy clouds and great background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest dragon! What a darling card you made with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - I think I NEED him. So stinkin' CUTE!!! And he looks like so much fun to color. LOVE your clouds too, and that sky background ROCKS!!! Super fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Such a cute dragon! Love the watercolor background with those fluffy clouds in the background.
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barbara : )

    I love everything about this adorable card!! your watercoloring is perfect and I love the image you chose. His chubby little belly makes him just huggable! : )

    Have a great weekend : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this set too! Tyler and I have a thing for dragons....and I made him a card with this set a while back and he adored it. I will be sharing another I made very soon on STB! Your card is adorable and so very well done! I really love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable, Barbara! Love your coloring, especially the background. Looking at your card, I realize that my stamp collection is missing a dragon. I think I need to do something about that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dragon on the cloud is so cute! I love the loose watercolor sky background !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your coloring of this cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! I have been wanting to get this stamp too. I love that sweet dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So so cute. I need some dragon dies now.

    ReplyDelete