Thursday, May 11, 2017

Seize the Birthday - Creatures or Animals


                

                         Welcome to another challenge at Seize the Birthday.

              

We have a fun topping for you this week, just use an Creature or Animal on your project. Pull out those stamps that I know that you have and start making those birthday cards.  
        Of course, if you are not a toppings kind of person, just make it a birthday card.  
Here is my example for you.   


 This was such fun to make as I always enjoy using stamps and dies from My Favorite Things. This stamp set s Adorable Elephants, and I loved stacking them to make it look like one is helping the other. I also used a Simon Says background stamp called Circle Doodle.  The sun is from Lawn Fawn, Spring Shows.   I colored all of the images with copic markers and die cut them out. There is Glossy Accents on the balloon.  

We have a new Special Party Guest too.  Her name is Cathy and you can see her blog Here!

Please check out what all of the other designers have done at Seize the Birthday!

Thanks so stopping by, your comments really make my day. 

 









14 comments:

  1. That is so cute and adorable. You are very clever in the way you did the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love your background and how you colored your son, so pretty! Those elephants are just the sweetest! And then your cute little flowers. This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background for this fun, fun card Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, those little elephants are just so stinkin' CUTE!!! And that background is awesome, LOVE that stamp, especially the way you have used it here. Just perfect. And I adore those pink cheeks on the elephants....they just make me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those adorable elephants and your beautiful background. Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara, I think your elephants are 'stinkin' cute'!! and I love your background! Darling card...!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is outstanding!! Love the background so very much! These elephants are a fav of mine as much as the dragons or more! You have really out did your self here my friend! Happy Mother's Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Barbara, the elephants are so cute and that background looks awesome! Thankyou for the warm welcome too! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Barbara, the elephants are so cute and that background looks awesome! Thankyou for the warm welcome too! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling card. I like the elephants they are so cute, but the background is also pretty! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your background is amazing!! Great colouring on the elephants too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These elephants really are adorable, Barbara! Love how you stacked them up against your amazing background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the coloring of your fun ellies! Awesome background also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heehee I love this! those elephants look so darn cute especially the perfect way you colored them!! I also like your circle doodle background it is fun and almost like like clouds or dandelion puffs floating past your blue sky : )

    (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete