Thursday, June 22, 2017

Seize the Brithday - No Toppings

Hello!   It is time for another challenge at Seize the Birthday.  Birthday cards should be fun and cute.  Right?  What is more fun than an interactive card.  I tried my hand at doing one of those this challenge, and I think I like it.  Remember, there are no toppings this challenge.
                                           " Our "Toppings" option this time is...
No Toppings!"

 



We have a new Special Party Guest too.  Her name is Cathy and you can see her blog Here!
     Please check out what all of the other designers have done at Seize the Birthday.

Here is my example card. 
 Notice the wheel on the right side of this card.  
It turns an inner circle that changes the object in the circle.  

   Here, you can see the otter disappearing, as I turn the wheel.
 
 I used the My Favorite Things Stamp set, Otterly Love You  . Gina K designs heavy white card stock and distressed ink in Evergreen Bough. I colored the otters with my Copic markers, C1, C3, C5, and C 7, and of course red for the heart. I can think of so many cute critters that would make a great card for a birthday, or for any other occasion.
 I saw this done Sandy Allnock and made just a few changes.  I only put in three images instead of four and made them a bit bigger than the window.  
I hope that I have inspired you to make an interactive card.  But that is not necessary for this challenge.  You have a free design this time as there are no toppings, just make it a Birthday card.  
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday, your comments really make my day special. 

13 comments:

  1. Great card Barbara. Love those cute otters and the design of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute. I love interactive cards and this one is great. The water scene with the fish and otters so fun with the rotating otters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, this is adorable. Those little otters are just too cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, this is one adorable card. Love the image changes on the wheel, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! Love that baby otter too

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness! THE CUTEST! Those faces I mean really, c'mon! Great coloring and design! Super, super cute and a whole lot of wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! MY! GOSH!!! This is so stinkin' cute I cannot stand it. I made one of those a long time ago, and it was very fiddly. You have really nailed it here. And those little otters just make me smile!!! LOOOOVE this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute interactive card!!! So many cute otters on one card!!! Love the otter with the red heart :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute idea! The stamp set is adorable and I love the interactive element. I'm going to have to try one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card Barbara, those otters are adorable and I love the interactive window, so much fun! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore that set! Almost as much as your card! Love the little otter peeking out with the heart! You are so good at trying new things! Well done my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable! Love that you made this an interactive card.

    ReplyDelete