Thursday, August 17, 2017

Seize the Birthday - No Toppings

Has is been two weeks already?  Boy, this summer is really flying by.  We have been traveling and I have the grand kids every Thursday.  That makes for a busy summer.  We have had some nice weather to enjoy the outdoors as well.

For the challenge this week, there are No Toppings.  Just remember to make it a Birthday card.
Here is my example.  I saw this done  by Teresa Calvert, this is my take on her card.

 For this card, I used the Altenew stamp, Bamboo Rose.  Colored with copic markers in  BG72, BG75, BG78 ,BG96.  The EF is Darice Wire Fence.   Spellbinder large scalloped rectangle die. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted Greetings and it was stamped on Avery Elle build a banner die.
Once again, I finished the inside with a panel of blue and white.  I added some sequins from my stash, as well. Don't forget to take a look at what the other designers have done for this challenge
at Seize the Birthday. 
 Our Party Guest,  is Lindsey and you will find her blog Here.    Her blog title is Bashful Blogging, but she is anything, but bashful.

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your comments, they do brighten my day.

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the embossed panel in the middle and the pretty blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors you used - what stunning colored flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card design and so very beautiful with the colors you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Barb, I love the colors too and really love your take on Teresa's card. Beautifully done with the embossed layer with the flowers and banner. And what a beautiful finish inside. It's a joy to visit with you, and the summer is flying by! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your design here, that white embossed panel is just perfect. Your flowers are just beautiful too, and I like how you have popped up some of the elements. Gorgeous card, as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours and design! What a beautiful birthday card.
    (In real life, I'm definitely bashful! Gotta love the internet. :D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful teal roses! They look gorgeous on the elegant white on white background! Fabulous CAS(E) of Therese's card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty CASE of Teresa's card. I love your teal roses, so pretty!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful color! This is a fabulous design! I love that texture and how you popped that panel up! Soooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am such a sucker for teal! Gorgeous card Barbara! Cyber HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card, Barbara! I love how you colored the flowers, all the white space, and the bit of texture kicks it up a notch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful design! I love the raised, textured center and those pretty flowers peeking around the edges.....wow! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! this is spectacular Barbara!! I love the beautiful color combo! and your coloring really makes those flowers come to life!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty Barbara! Such a classy and elegant design and colour combination.

    ReplyDelete