Saturday, December 9, 2017

12 Days of Christmas Challenge

Power Poppy and the Bloom Brigade have a fantastic challenge for us this month.  Every day they bring a new craft to the blog.  Twelve Days of Christmas Challenge.
                   https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiqWDDJJkMFRf9pRJ8le25yOM0lm5M_rUcAyQr5Oxg7ohXdNeTph6fmyE_BAasx6DwTHn9gq1IsCyfQU4k6S6HefC844TdnREgpP57xm8Z-CdVviAsFV_sYH1TVhI9BC-9rj74zqSgqmi-P/s1600/PowerPoppy_12DaysofChristmas.png
If you follow my blog, I have been busy today with two posts.  Yes, I could not sleep last night, so what better thing to do than a challenge.  I decided to so a gift bag as I will be needing many this year.  Daught is sending gifts here to Florida, as they will be joining us here for the holidays. I, of course offered to warp every last one of them.  (What was I thinking?)

Sorry, I digress.  Here is the gift bag that I made and decorated.
I was easy to do after watching how to make a bag from gift wrap. 
I have a shiny gift wrap that is gold and has black and green plaid pattern in it. I added the green gemstones to the top and the Stitched Tunnel tag from Memory box.  The tag is stamped and colored using the new stamp set from Power Poppy called Under Glass.  The bow also works as a closing for this bag.  Fun, Fun Fun!

OK, I am done for today, but I think that I will be back for another day with this challenge.
Thanks fo stopping by, I love your comments.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful gift bag and I love the tag you made for it too. Have fun wrapping. Put the Christmas carols on and it will be a fun thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that gift bag is soooo pretty! Doesn't it always sound nice when you offer up that....until they say YES Please lol You'll get it all done, you always do! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well look at you doing challenges. I can't remember the last time I did one!! This is just great, I'm going over to watch the video. LOVE the shiny paper your little tag is perfect. Looks like you had so much fun doing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! LOVE the paper and Trim!! And your sweet little Under the Glass tag looks fabulous with your elegant bag!!!

    ReplyDelete