Thursday, April 26, 2018

Seize the Birthday - No Toppings

Welcome to another great challenge here at Seize the Birthday!

   
There are no toppings this week.



Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


Here is the card that I did for your inspiration.  I have been having fun coloring flowers and this is just one of the digital stamps that I did.  
It is from Power Poppy and it is called Hellebores.  I am not sure what color they are, but in this case, I just colored them with vibrant reds and orange.  I used my Spectrum Noir markers, now that I have them organized in color groups. The sentiment is from PaperTrey Ink Make it Market, Scene It. I used a die from Die-Namics called stitched round rectangle frame.  
Please take a look at what Seize the Birthday design team members have done for you and also we have a Surprise Party Guest.It's Kim Lackenbach from Kims' Cards and Crafts.  

14 comments:

  1. This is glorious! Your flowers look amazing! Your colors are so vibrant. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS CARD!! The water is so real, the flowers vibrant and love the frame. It is cherished. I petted it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Barbara. I love your coloring of the pretty flowers and how you framed them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bunch of lovely, bold colored flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara the coloring of those flowers is just amazing. What a beautiful card design and I love the shape of it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous flowers, and splendid coloring, Barbara! Beautiful card!
    hugs, Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fun thing about stamping is you can make them whatever color you want to. Your coloring is fantastic and I love the colors you chose. The water is amazing! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, this is gorgeous and your coloring is beautiful, what a pretty pretty card. I have these flowers blooming in my messy garden, they come out in March here through snow and more snow lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hellebores are so pretty! They look great in the stitched frame. Fabulous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I love this. Using the white background just makes your coloring pop, which is spectacular, by the way. You have really excelled at coloring, I am in awe of your talent. I love your design too, the rounded corner and stitched frame are perfect here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this Barb!!! I can't get over your coloring! I keep looking at the water and water droplets! WOW!! Sensational card all around!!!!! Now I need those stitched rounded corner dies....THANKS!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coloring is AMAZING!!! Love the colors you chose, and the water in the glass looks so real. Great job!!

    I just wanted to mention that I get emails for all your posts, and while I can't seem to find the time to comment like I used to, I look at, and enjoy, ALL your projects! Keep the inspiration coming!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so happy to have my puter back and be able to catch up on comments. What gorgeous coloring and the curvy sentiment i perfect. Love how you framed the the flowers. Are the bubble in the glass part of the stamp? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Barbara, this is stunning! I love coloring florals too, especially Power Poppy Digis, but your coloring is amazing! I love the gorgeous shading!

    ReplyDelete