Thursday, April 12, 2018

Seize the Birthday - Vibrant Colors

Welcome to another great challenge  at Seize the Birthday!

    Our "Toppings" option this time is...

Vibrant Colors



Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!


The choice is yours!
What a fun theme for this challenge!  Who doesn't love vibrant colors. Here is what I made for you.

 A little peek at the inside.
Don't forget that extra pieces can go inside, like I did here. 
For this card I used these stamps and dies. 
Stampin Up Botanical Builder Dies, and Oh So Succlent stamp set for the sentiment. 
My Favorite Things Chevron stamp, 
Embossing powder in white 
Viva pearl pen 
Don't for got to see what my team has done for your inspiration and we also have a Surprise Party Guest for the months of March abd April.  She is  Kim Lackenbach
Can't wait to see your beautiful cards.  

14 comments:

  1. Barb, what a beautiful card! I love the flowers and how beautifully the DP works! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Barbara. I just love the colors and the way you did the beautiful background. I use the Botanical Builders dies a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous with all those pretty flowers. I love the layout and colors too. The inside is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh vibrant indeed! Love the bold beautiful colors and that stamp and die set. I think Judy had it so I had to have it too, glad you do as well lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and eye-catching! That partial panel with the embossing and inking is fabulous. Love how you carried it over to the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gee, I love this so much. Your colors are simply FABULOUS!!! And using those dies is GENIUS!! I really like that set and haven't pulled it out for awhile. My fingers are itching to play with it again. Great design here, PINNING once again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inside and out this is such a pretty floral birthday card. I love the die cut images, it's one of my favourite sets and your colour mashup is perfect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything on this card! Layout, color choice, the floral arrangement and the inside... everything is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vibrant colors for sure! Gorgeous colors and I am really loving those beautiful flowers. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooohh, this is gorgeous! Gorgeous choice of pp for color vibrancy! Those flower and leaf die cuts are just wow!! And I love how you've decorated the inside of the card too! Awesome!!
    hugs, Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will try this again! I didn't think I needed this die set from SU but boy oh boy am I glad I got it! I have been using it as my go to quick card. Love it in the bold colors! Glad you are safe at home despite the snow on the ground! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Barbara! I love all the wonderful blossoms and layers. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovin the pretty flowers on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your layered flowers are awesome! Great choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete