Thursday, June 21, 2018

Seize the Birthday - No Toppings

It's time for another challenge at Seize the Birthday. 

So If you are not a toppings kind of person, this is just for you! 

This challenge has No Toppings!  

Just remember to make it an Anything goes Birthday.  

The choice is yours.  

I recently watched a video from Jenny Mcguire and I will link it here.  I had to give it a go.  Jennifer called it Stamp Fold Design card and used fishes and a large stamp flower. 
 I pulled out my newer stamp and die set from MFT, called Four Legged Friends. 
I think that you could use any stamp set that you may have.  Take a new look at what you have.  
Here is my Birthday card altered a bit from the ones that Jennifer did.  
 Look at these cute dogs all lined up on the front fold of the card.  

 The first inside fold was embossed with a dog paw embossing folder by Darice
 
This is like a tri-fold card and the inside has the birthday sentiment from the same set. Notice the matching envelope. 

Don't forget our new Surprise Party guest for you too.
 Her name is Sonjak and you can find her blog Here
Looking forward to seeing if you give this technique a try. It was fun.  I'll be seeing you! 
 

17 comments:

  1. That is so very cute and I love the way you colored the pups.
    Great embossing folder background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and great card design. The embossing folder is perfect with the cute pups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness these pups are adorable! Soooo cute....soooo adorable! Oh yes, that's a great video (I made a card too, but with shells not pups!) Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, how stinkin' CUTE!!! And that embossing folder is the BOMB! I have never seen it before. Your coloring is perfect, I love how you have used the same stamp but colored it differently and it looks like a completely different image. So, so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eep! Barbara, this is so so adorable! I think you did an amazing job with your gang of pups against that second pawsome embossed panel and perfect sediment! This is such a fun design!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this is a pawsome card too. I love that you had the paw embossing folder to use with this design. This will certainly bring a smile to the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a sucker for anything dog related! This is adorable. So glad you showed some other views of the card so we could appreciate how it worked! The Paw EF is perfect! Super job as I have come to expect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barbara, this card is amazing! So much wonderful detail, the dogs are just adorable, and I love that it's a tri-fold! Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my gosh, this is way too cute!! LOVE all those darling doggies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your sweet puppies are adorable! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! This is a totally awesome card! Love those puppies in the front, and the embossing is just perfect for the background or the second layer. Just perfect in all accounts! Totally love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the paw print embossing for these cute pups!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun you had the dogs - I had the cats :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh Barbara I love how you have done this card, it looks so cute and obviously I need to find this paws embossing folder, cause its just pawfect with the puppies and I have so many now its not funny. Your design is just awesome. Also wanted to thank you for your wonderful comment you left on my blog in reference to my card it was so wonderful (Did you know your link from your email takes anyone who wants to find you to your old blog and old link for Mod Squad . I had to go to Seize the birthday and follow the link from the card there, just so you know) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, I totally love your little dog gang. And the embossing is such a great detail too. What a cute card! Thank you so much for having me as your Surprise Guest at Seize the Birthday for the last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh this is so adorable!! Your colouring is fantastic and the background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete