Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Double D Challenge - Tea and Coffee

It is time for another mid month challenge at Double D!  This time it is Tea and Coffee.  I have several stamps but I decided to use one that I have had for a long time.  I have way too much!  You know what I am saying?  Well, here is the mood board for you.


 
 The Prize

I love the tea cups and that was my inspiration for this card. 
 I used my Paper Trey Ink stamp and dies to make the cups in different colors.  It is called Tea time. I pulled out a very old stamp by Stampin Up called What's Brewing and stamped the beans and spoons in Versamark ink and used clear embossing powder on them. Next I cut the border die by MFT from some patterned paper in my stash. The base is the new Coral Reef from GKD. 
 I continued the rounded corners inside too. 
You need to play with us for this challenge  The random winner will get this awesome prize. It can be a lot of fun for you and just look at what the others on the design team have done.  
Thanks so much for stopping by, I do love your comments. They make my day brighter. 

12 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love how you used products from so many different companies. Your patterned paper is so pretty and I love the colors of the cups....beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty and fun colors and cheerful too!! The dies and stamps used are awesome as well as the entire design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic and fun card, Barbara! I have never seen that cup die cut before. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background stamping and the pretty papers. The repetition of cups in the pretty colors really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! Love the cups and colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful tea cup die you used and I just love the colors on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this card and what wonderful, happy colors you have chosen! Well done my friend ... fabulous inspiration! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just adore your pretty little stacked tea cups, they look so dainty! Don't knock them over! I really love that blue one with the layered heart accent, beyond cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your card is gorgeous Barbara! I love the teacups and beautiful frame you created. Fabulous colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wouldn't ya just know we would both stack those teacups? I love what you have done with that PTI set, I almost used it too. Great colors, great design, and great take on the Mood Board. You NAILED it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card. I love the dies and your color choices! Just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, yes, I sure know about having way too much of everything! Fun, though! Love those pretty cups, and what a nice combination of everything to bring this card together. The "warm thoughts" sentiment is perfect. This is a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete