Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Creative Confetti - Get that Glow

Ally Cope shared a video on how to add sunshine to your coloring.  She did the Hellebore & Hyacinth stamp set and I did the XL Tiger Lily.  I searched the internet for different colors and found one that I liked in violets and did this one.
I was really surprised at how much sun I got to reflect off of these petals. 
Here is how Ally Cope did it. 
I used the XL Tiger Lily and the sentiment is from Power Poppy stamp, called Simply Camellias.  
I sure like the font.  
The Copic colors are V01, V04, V05, V06, C7, C5 and for the leaves YG67, YG63 and C7.
I am entering this in the challenge this week at Power and Poppy called Creative Confetti
 
This is just a quick post today and I thank you for stopping in, I appreciate your comments. 

6 comments:

  1. Whoa, Barb! This is gorgeous...I saw it on FB and decided I needed to post here to when I made my DD visit! I want to color like you when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Barb, this is gorgeous, and you certainly have made your petals glow so beautifully! I love the color of your tiger lily and love the richness of it and the beautiful framing! It's stunning and exquisite no-line coloring! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is gorgeous Barb! You know how much I LOVE purple so it really grabbed my attention and I JUST finally found seeds for the bright orange tiger lilies my dad used to have planted in our flower garden growing up and planted them in front of my gas lantern ... can't wait to see them come up next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl this is fabulous. You need to frame this one or send it to someone who will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOA indeed! I need to spend more time coloring!!! I have 2 packs of Crayolas just waiting for a certain someone ;) This flower is brilliant and bold and beautiful, due to your perfect coloring. YOWZA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah Babara -- this is a jaw dropper of a card. Your coloring is phenomenal and that rich purple is to die for! So glad you linked this beauty up on Power Poppy so we could all see!

    ReplyDelete