Friday, October 19, 2018

Creative Confetti - Sketchbook

 
This week is a simple challenge and it is to use the sketch that Julie has designed.  I already had a digi colored up and just needed to make it fit the sketch.  
 
Here is my take on this sketch.  Pretty direct and simple.

Using the new digital stamp Painting Pumpkins, I colored this one up right away.  There are three designs and some have happy faces.  I can't help myself, I think I am going to do the jack o lantern one next. 
I didn't know  which picture to post, so I did both of them. I die cut the circle with a stitched die and framed it with black one.  Placed them on a striped paper and melon and black card case. Added the bow and leaf charm to match the sketch.  

I am entering this in the Creative Confetti Challenge at Power Poppy.  
You can enter too, this is time. 

Thanks so much for stopping in.  I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and do something fun.
 

9 comments:

  1. This is just stunning, you have outdone yourself. Your coloring is so, so, good. When I grow up I want to color just like you. And then the striped background.....really makes the image POP!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super fantastic! I just love the way you colored the design and the fantastic striped paper you used with it really makes it awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the sketch. Love your coloring of the pumpkins. They look great on the b/w stripe paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning. Perfect background to showcase the gorgeous pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That black and white paper is striking with the pumpkins. Such different looking cards yet bot perfect for either gender.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another perfectly pretty pumpkin card! It is all about the presentation! You have taken the same pumpkins and made 2 polar opposite cards, yet each one is equally beautiful and FUN! I love the black and white striped backdrop too, yup that makes your perfectly pretty pumpkins POP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The black and white stripes looks so good with your gorgeously colored pumpkin scene. I would have never thought to put these together. Sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is stunning! Love the black and white stripes with your beautiful pumpkins. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete