Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Creative Confetti - Use your monogram

This week Julie is asking for creations using your monogram.  She has it all spelled out for you on the Creative Confetti Challenge.  I am going to make this quick, as all of my craft things are packed and we will be leaving in just one day.  I still have things to do, but just one more card.  Lol
Thank goodness that I have digital images that I can use.
Here is my card. 
 My monogram is BAC. 
 B for Bling, the background paper and the silver scroll die cut
 A for the Acorn Ornaments digital imager
 C for the card stock, and the Copic markers for coloring.

I will be entering this in the Challenge for this week, Use your monogram. 
Thanks again for taking the time to leave a comment.  I really enjoy them. 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and so glad you have some digitals to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty, and very clever. I love that background paper, so festive and glitzy. But doesn't overpower the focal, which is colored beautifully. Now get to packin' woman. You gots work to do!!! XO~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the ornaments.
    Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is such a cute and creative card. Love it. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shimmery background and the softness of your ornaments! Almost a vintage vibe. Safe travels my dear! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, enjoy the trip and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like this challenge was just announced and POOF here is your beautiful creation! How do you do that?!? lol This is gorgeous, I love the foil (I think you should pack it all, Barb lol) The decorative acorns are beautiful, perfect coloring and a fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting challenge. I love your blingy background paper and your fun ornaments. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card!! So I take it you are headed south already?? Lucky YOU as we have snow predicted for this weekend, please send me some of that sunshine and warmth when you get there!!

    ReplyDelete