Thursday, December 6, 2018

Creative Confetti -

It is the season of giving and that's what this challenge at Power Poppy, Creative Confetti is all about.  Make a gift that you would give to someone.
Well, there are a lot of gifts that a crafty person could make to give, and I picked tags.  Special tags for special gifts. These are digital tag images from Power Poppy called, Birch and Evergreens, Wreath: Felt leaves and fruits, and Candy cane classic.
Here you go! A gift of four tags for someone who wraps their Christmas gift with special care.



 One for a masculine gift.  I did use novo drops to just the branches. Dry embossed the tag with a brick pattern.  

This one is all glittered up for a more feminine gift. I sprayed it with glimmer spray and added novo drops to the berries. Just a few rhinestones.  If you don't have the right color ribbon, use your ink pad to color it.

This is a softer and grand tag with clear novo drops to the fruit. 

This is my favorite one.  The ribbon is gold and has clear novo drops to it.   By the way, this is a free digital image.  Just saying, what are you waiting for?  Go get it. 
 I will be entering these tags in the Creative Confetti challenge for this week.  You need to enter too.
Thanks for dropping in, I do love and appreciate the comments.

8 comments:

  1. Your tags are all so gorgeous. I seldom make tags myself, but you certainly did a great job on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your pretty tags. Anyone would love to get these to add to gifts. I agree with you, the candy cane one is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful tags, Barb. I love tags, they are super sweet little pieces of art! Yours are glorious! Each one is a delight, I adore the images you used and the ways you embellished them! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS tags, all are so beautiful and a treasure of it's own...I love making tags, but I cringe to think that when I give them away someone might throw them away, they are my 'babies' after all..silly I know...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tags, Barb. Each one is a piece of art. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so gorgeous, you have made each one into a masterpiece. I love what Donna said about tags being a little piece of art, that is so true, especially of yours. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all but those candy canes steal the show, or maybe the green Happy Holidays! I love that one too! Fabulous job Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your gift tags are absolutely beautiful Barbara! Love them! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete