Thursday, February 7, 2019

Creative Confetti - All you need is LOVE! #30Day Coloring Challenge

That is right, All you need is LOVE.  For this weeks inspiration, Julie has said that you just need to create a card for someone that you need to share LOVE with.  So many people for that!  I just sat down and colored this image that was given to me one day my Marcie.  It is a no line digital Tulips in a Hobnail Pitcher.  Marcie said "See what you can do with this."  So here it is, looking very much like Spring and for some of us, a much needed sign and for others, one that we have been enjoying for a few weeks already.   Here is my card.

 The sentiment is My Favorite Things Sunflower Sweetheart
 Here in my Florida craft room, I have Spectrum Noir markers.  Yesterday I got an order of Copics and I have mixed the two to get the colors that I used to color these tulips.
Don't forget the inside.  I offset the Marianne's Anjas Square die that I used to cut the colored image, but I saved the tulips that I cut off and put them on the inside.  I also use some of the sparkly design paper there too.  
I will be entering this in the Creative Confetti Challenge and the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and I really do appreciate your comments that you take time to leave. 


11 comments:

  1. Fabulous coloring and gorgeous design. The inside is so special too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fantastic and gorgeous! I love the colors you chose for your tulips too. I am so anxious to see some real tulips and I hope Spring comes early here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous. Love the pretty tulips and your coloring is fabulous. Love the die you used too and how you finished the inside. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! I just love the way you color, always spot on. This is simply gorgeous and I really like the background papers. And using the leftovers from the front to decorate the inside is GENIUS!!! A really spectacular card, my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Spring like and gorgeous! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the white die cut piece. Pretty patterned paper too....lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First and foremost this card is gorgeous! You have achieved such depth in the vase and made it look so circular! Well done! Second, love the way you photographed it too! The way you carried the card to the inside is awesome! See you in a couple of hours! EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I echo what Judy said above but will add one more thing, you truly have a gift when it comes to coloring. Your card is spectacular! As usual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very beautiful card and perfect colouring. Wish I could colour like you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Barb! This is gorgeous, and I LOVE this digi. Your coloring is amazing, and I love the die you've used What a perfect card for someone very special! So glad you are enjoying Florida this time of year. Isn't it wonderful weather? We've enjoyed the warmer weather after that cold-snap...at least for us! Haha! Warm hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOWZA! This is just gorgeous! I love the size and shape and that die cut, so pretty! But man oh man, those tulips, your coloring! They almost have a water color look to them that enhances their beauty even more. You're like a Stamp Whisperer! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful Ms. Barbara! Your coloring is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete