Thursday, February 28, 2019

Creative Confetti - Merci Bouquet



This week at Creative Confetti is right in my crafty zone!  Just color up a bouquet of Power Poppy for your creation.  I will mince no words and get right to it.  Here is my design.
This is a digital design that I have not colored before.  It is Wildflower Mini and was printed out on X-press paper and colored with Copic markers. Die cut with Memory Box Scalloped stitched rectangle.
I will be entering this in the Creative Confetti for this week.  I had a great time coloring and relaxing before my Son came for a visit.  It made the day go faster.
Thanks for stopping by and I do appreciate your comments.

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the sweet design and the Spring colors. It's snowing outside my window and will be a while before I see something as pretty as your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You do the best flower cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara you have outdone yourself with the gorgeous coloring of this beautiful bouquet. Wow! I love it! Looking at this takes my mind off all the snow we are getting today! March is in like a lion for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful!!! I am so envious of your coloring, it's always so spectacular and spot on. Absolutely stunning, that's all I can say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully colored image. Love your gorgeous card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card Barbara. Love that the image includes the start of the word Mason. You have colored it so well! Hope you are enjoying your time with your son!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colored like the master you are. Hope you have a great time with your son.

    ReplyDelete