Thursday, April 11, 2019

Anything but a Card for Creative Confetti


This week my entry is not a card for Creative Confetti because that is the challenge. I thought of making a lot of things, but I am not really good at anything that is not paper.  I am going to stick with what I know.   

So here is the thing, I have a clear cover on my iPhone on purpose.  I like to make my own covers and change them up for the season or any reason.  When you order a stamp set from Power Poppy, it always comes wrapped in some pretty paper and with it a note from Marcie.  I save the papers and make my phone cover.  Here are some examples.
The one on the bottom was my Christmas cover!  Now it is time to get on to Spring.  I would have continued to make covers from the pretty papers, but this challenge made me think a bit differently.
Why not color up an image and use that!  What a great idea Julie!  I had some stamped images and choose the Ruffled Wild Orchids to color and be my Spring iPhone cover.
 I am so glad that I did and I love how it turned out.  This could be a new thing for me.

Using my Copic markers this was done in a short time or relaxing coloring. 
Thanks, Julie for the Challenge. 
I will be entering this in this weeks, CREATIVE CONFETTI Challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by and I love your comments.  

                                                                                        

13 comments:

  1. Wow, fantastic coloring and cool idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart went thump when I saw your coloring. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so very gorgeous. You certainly have the knack for creativity and working with paper is all I would know too. I can't sew or do much other needlework or paint. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful and it makes such a statement. Everyone that sees it will comment on it. And you are an enabler.....I just went on Amazon and ordered a clear phone cover for my phone. Hope it will fit.....lol. I can't wait to play. Thanks for the great inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so pretty. I am envious of your phone cover. Such a clever idea. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOWZA!!! I too have a clear case, I placed a picture of my 2 favorite gals in it! I loooooooooooooooooove your beautiful Spring Daffodils! They are colored perfectly and this was just so clever to do! Well done, Missy! A+++

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super creative and so much useful. Nothing like carrying around a piece of your own art with you. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea and the colouring is perfection. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful and such a fun idea. I wish I had a clear case, but I don't. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Barbara - this is gorgeous! Your colours are fabulous and it looks so pretty on your phone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is over the top sensational which I think I may have mentioned either on IG or FB. It warrants another reminder on how talented you are!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh Barbara, this image is perfect and so is the color scheme to go with your phone! So glad you used Ally's project as inspiration because the results are just too fun for words!

    ReplyDelete