Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Creative Confetti - Big and Bold





This week the challenge is to go big and bold.  I chose to do this with colors and design. 
Here is the card I did. 


Hard to see the gold that I foiled on the Perfect Poppies digital stamp. If you print on a laser printer,  you can put foil on it and run it through your laminator and it will add foil.  Next, I printed the image again, but this time, I colored the poppies with my Copic markers and fussy cut them out.  Then added them with some foam tape to the foiled image. I wish that you could see the gold.  I tried to do a video, but could not get it embedded in my blog.

I think that you get the idea! 


I am entering this card in the Power Poppy Creative Confetti for this week.
Thanks for stopping by and if you know how to embed a video, I would appreciate the information. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow Barbara.... I love the combo between the colored image and the foiling. This is a stunning effect! It just makes those poppies... POP!

    ReplyDelete