Friday, May 31, 2019

Creative Confetti - Sketch it Out!

The new challenge for Creative Confetti is using a sketch.  This week has been so busy, I almost missed it.  Here is the sketch that we are to use. 

Here is the card that I did.  


Oops looks like my border is coming loose!  I will fix that later.  Now I just have time to finish this post.  I colored this while watching a movie last night.  So I thought that I would turn it into a card.
I used GKD new Skeleton Leaves for the base and a designer paper from Graphic 45.  The digital stamp is Countryside Bouquet, one of my favorites. I cut just part of the border from Spellbinder Romantic Rectangles.
I am entering this over at Creative Confetti at Power Poppy 
Well looks like I an just a bit too late to enter as the challenge has ended.  

Thanks for stopping by and I sure appreciate your comments.  Enjoy! Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Barb! Love the added border and the fun Alphabet paper. It works really well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just simply stunning, Barb. I love your coloring and the colors you have used. They make the card so interesting. Also love, love, LOVE the beautiful border and that lettered background. I'm pinning, this is just FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you missed the challenge but glad you colored the flowers. I love the alphabet background and the pretty blue How clever to use just a corner of the rectangle for your border. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Sketch and I love what you have created! Beautiful flowers, perfect coloring, what a great way to relax! Love the pretty border too! Yes, I agree that ABC background looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is so gorgeous and I love the wonderful layout design. Beautifully colored too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully colored card and a perfect match for the sketch..sorry it was late for you, but it still turned out to be a grand card!!!

    ReplyDelete