Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Creative Confetti - Let's get Krafty

This week the challenge was easy for me as I had already done a colored pencil on kraft paper and it fits this week's challenge at Creative Confetti. 

On Monday of this week, Amy Shulke posted an Inspire Me.  Did you see it, if not click HERE and scroll down until you see it. It was amazing and I gave it a try.  Here is my card.

 I used my colored pencils and a few Copic markers.  I had some of the ones that Amy used.  It was fun to see how she did the coloring and how I could do one too.  I am certain that I could not do one on my own and get the shadows and the shine on the glass right. It was easy when you have a great teacher.

Here is another view, please notice the envelope that I made to go with this card as it is a 5X5 square card and needed an envelope. 
This will be entered in the Creative Confetti Challenge for this week. 

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and thanks for the comments. 

11 comments:

  1. I just adore that stamp set. I own it and have not even gotten to it yet....what the heck? Anyway, you really nailed that technique. It really looks like glass. LOVE what you have done here, you have inspired me!!! I need to pull that set out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Barb. Beautiful job on the glass and texture on the sand. I love that you did the glass with Amy. I read the post but this class definately was not for beginners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that image is so wonderful! I love it on the Kraft and the way you colored it....just look at that glass cloche, looks amazing, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That glass looks so real. What a wonderful card design. Beautiful design on the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing creation and definitely the glass looks real.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautifully colored on Kraft and that stamp set is amazing. I think I need to color on Kraft! Love the sand and the shine on the glass. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You my dear are a true artist! This looks wonderful! I know you said it was all in the teacher...but I think otherwise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job. And I love how you gave so much of the credit to Amy. She is a great teacher! Kathy at https://myasperations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOLY WOW!! This is gorgeous! Great job! I'll have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous colouring, Barbara ... and such awesome detailing ... I zoomed in to get a closer look! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. O... M... Gosh... this is absolutely beautiful! Just sitting here with my jaw on the floor!!!

    ReplyDelete