Friday, September 20, 2019

Creative Confetti - Say it with Sepia


Just like it says, Create an antique or sepia tone in your card. I took Amy Shulke's class Vanilla Arts this past Saturday.  I completed two cards for the class.  My printer was not working and I forged ahead with a Christmas image that I was doing.  How do you like my vintage Santa?

Soon after working on getting my printer to work, I was able to print out the digital that
Amy gave us.  Since I have had the stamp set that she used, Play Ball for a very long time, I just stamped it in the center of her digi. Then proceeded to color it in the antique form.

I learned lots of techniques for this one including grass and peanuts.  I have a grandson who will be turning 15 next month.  Since he is a sports fanatic, he will get this one.
You will see this in the Creative Confetti challenge for this month.
Thanks for stopping by to see my stuff.  Love your comments.

Oh, and I challenge you to try my Creative Confetti Challenge "Off the Edge".
Hope to see you there.
                                       

6 comments:

  1. WOW and HOLY COW! These are both AMAZING! That Santa is stunning and what a cool card for your grandson ... he's going to LOVE IT!! I know I do! GREAT job my friend! You've inspired me!! Hopefully I'll find the time to come play along!! Thanks and have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful vintage an sepia designs. Both are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, WOW is right! That Santa!!!! Love his floral beard and then the sports card for Jack! Incredible really!!! You are on fire girlfriend!!!! Cool down so we can all keep up! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOSH, Barb. SERIOUSLY?????? I can't even BEGIN to figure out how you did either one of these. They are beyond FABULOUS. Love them both, my jaw is on the floor!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness! I'll have to check that out....I don't even know how you would do that lol These are magnificent, Barb....you are truly a creative soul, such an artist! I bet you are so happy when crafting, as you seem to be when not too! lol My kind of gal! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete