Sunday, December 22, 2019

Creative Confetti - Mad About Plaid


Well, I was not going to enter the Creative Confetti challenge that Julie put out there for this week.  Seriously that was my intention. As I was shopping for some last minute things at the grocery store, I spotted some interesting napkins for the Christmas dinner table.   I remembered the challenge was Mad About Plaid and I bought them. Sure, now when do you have time to make a card, when there are other things to get done.  If you are a crafter like me, you get an idea and it swirls around in your head until you just can't help it. Out it comes. 
Here is my idea for Mad About Plaid
My background is a napkin adhered to a layer of card stock.  I printed out the Digital Gifted Corgi Stamp set with the sentiment.  Colored it up with Copics and my Colored pencils and placed it in on the panel. You can find it in the store and it is on sale.  Just saying. 



I accented the cute image with a die-cut border from Spellbinders called Venise Lace.  It will probably be the last Christmas card that I make this year but will be saved for next Christmas.  It is raining here in Florida today and the project forecast is that it will continue all day.
Thanks for taking a look and I do appreciate your comments. 

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute and I love the napkin background. I recently bought a stencil that makes the plaid designs and good thing about that is it can be whatever color you want it to be. I made one background but so far no card made with it. It will be on my list for next Christmas no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute card. The background looks great and so does that cute doggie image.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. How stinkin' cute. I love the way you have colored that sweet dog, and that plaid background is just perfect. Buffalo Plaid is all the rage right now and you have used it perfectly here.

    ReplyDelete