Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Creative Confetti - Keep Your Distance

It's another fun Tuesday at Creative Confetti and I am Barbara here to tell you about this week's challenge. By now we have all been practicing the social distancing for several months. As things start to relax a bit we still need to be aware of our hand washing and keeping our distance. So let's have some fun with that and practice distancing on our projects. What do I mean by that?

HOW TO PLAY:  Simply create a project that has several images on it.  You can have as many as you would like, but they should have space between them. and not be touching.  Why not practice keeping your distance on our projects?  We all need a little fun about now. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I had some digital fun creating my card. 

On to my Creation! 

For my card, I used the Perfect Poppy digital stamp set. I selected one of the flowers.  Then I erased some of the parts of the flower so that I could arrange them on my card front without touching the next one. 


Perfect Poppies Digital Stamp Set

There are a lot of images on this set and I used the one on the lower right. After altering it, I placed three of them on my card.  I was also able to make some different sizes.
So easy to do with a digital stamp. 

The sentiment is from this set and I hope that my humor is not lost here as I thought it was perfect for these times that we are surviving in. 

I love my Copic markers and  I used these colors on this card. 
Leaves are B24, YG97 YG93
Poppies are R27, YR09. YR02
Background are C1, C3, C5, C7

Both of these sets are on sale as I write this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 






6 comments:

  1. OMG what a BEAUTIFUL creation and fun challenge idea! LOVE your choice of color and design! Just stunning! I'm headed over to check it out and hopefully play along ... thanks for gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS, simply gorgeous!!! And what a fabulous challenge, I love it!! So creative. Your coloring and design are just wonderful, and I think the red against the white is over-the-top stunning. Can't say enough about this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft background with the bright red poppies. you do such amazing things with your digital designs. I love how you can arrange them on your card stock and erase parts.
    way over my technology abilities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is so gorgeous. I love the colors and the shading makes the images really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun Challenge and a beautifully designed card! Love the Poppies, aren't they gorgeous! Your coloring is fabulous! Be well! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card Barb! I think the idea was brilliant. I am definitely going to try and play along! Be safe friend!

    ReplyDelete