Thursday, June 4, 2020

Seize the Birthday - All About Summer

The toppings for this challenge All About Summer!

Colleen wants us to make a birthday card with summer things. 
But if you are not a toppings kind of personJust make it a birthday card and that will work too! 
Here is my card for your inspiration. 



Here is the card for you

Summer is all about fun on the water for my grandkids. 
Supplies for this card are:
My Favorite Things Fun in the Sun stamp and die
The background is MFT Snowy Drift used here for waves
The sentiments are stamped on MFT blueprint 18 banner and Essential Slanted die.

Dotty Jo can be found HERE

More inspiration here from the Design Team

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments!


11 comments:

  1. I love your girl in the water...the best place to be in the summer, lazying around in a pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOSH!!!! She just could NOT be any cuter. Those sunglasses, though. And that wonderful die cut background. This is so stinkin' ADORABLE!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer this die as summer waves rather than snowy drifts! This beautiful card just shouts summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the diecut in the background, it makes the perfect waves, the little girl on the lilo looks so cool! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! How I envy that sweet little cutie lol Those pigtails!!! Love the wavy die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! She is so adorable and I adore those sunglasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite MFT sets! I should have thought to pull mine out as well. This is such a cute card and I especially love her red shades!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how I would love to be in that pool! That cute girl happily lazing around and..her accessories...totally love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great summer card with that cute MFT girl relaxing in the water. I thought about using this cute image also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect design to depict summer and how much kids love swimming pools, Barbara! That wavy die is wonderful and I love the bright and happy colors! Thank you for the inspiration! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete