Thursday, September 10, 2020

Seize the Birthday - Die Cuts Only

This challenge is going to be FUN! 
And it is time to make those cards! 

Remember if your not a toppings kind of person, just remember to make it a Birthday card. 


Cathy is our host for this challenge and she choose die cuts. 
Here is my card for your inspiration 

Supplies for this card are:
Memory Box stitched runner tags and Ragged Daisy
Inkadinado stamp delicate branches
Gina K designs Sentiment scripty sayings
Distressed Ink Peeled Paint

Remember to see what the team has for your motivation and don't forget our Surprise Party Guest. 
You will recognize her from her blog and youtube. 
It's Angie Combalo and you will find her blog HERE 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                     






10 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love the die cut daisies and how you did the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very gorgeous! Wonderful flower scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is just beautiful. And I especially like how you have laced up those two tags. GENIUS!!! What a clever idea, I have to pin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Lovely combination of die cuts. And as Judy said above, the double tag treatment is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to pin this card when I am done as I want to remember to try to use that double tag with the ribbon in the middle. This card is beautiful Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! Love the serene look of the beautiful scenery! And I love the look of the double tag ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card -- those die flowers are so fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore daisies. Something about them seems so fresh and plucky and this card certainly has that vibe. Great make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty diecut daisies, love the stamped and inked greenery too, gorgeous design, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful Barbara! I love the rich background - it makes the flowers just pop!

    ReplyDelete