Saturday, October 24, 2020

Enchanted Branches - Nativity

This is day two of the new Quite the Christmas Release from Power Poppy.  Of course, there are some traditional images on this set.  I chose the angel and placed it hanging from a branch of a Christmas tree. 
There are lambs, stars, and the baby Jesus in a manger. Lots of sentiments to go along with them. 
Here is my card that I made into a slimline for this one. 
I like making slimline cards, but I make mine a little smaller than the business envelope size.  It is easy for me to cut down an envelope as I did here.  My size is a 4 X 7.25 card. 





You will find the complete stamp set at http://powerpoppy.com for all products. All new products will be listed together. 
Join the blog hop here
Barbara Campbell You are here

See you tomorrow for another new design! 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
   
                                                           






9 comments:

  1. Magical! Love how that beautiful angel ornament is dangling off a pine bough! Perfect for the Season. Beautiful card, Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An enchanting card, Barbara, I love it, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colors so calming and peaceful this is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Barbara -- that sparkle I bet in real life is something else! I love the serene colors you used and how you sponged the ink to make it all glow. Such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful Christmas card design. Wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet stamp set, and you have used it perfectly here. Making the angel into an ornament is genius, and I love the soft look of this card. Sponging around the edges really makes the image pop! Very nice!!!! They are so lucky to have you on the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so soothing and warm with the sponging. I love the long and tall feel to this too. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Barbara. Love the angel image and your sponging around the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As I just said in my last post...look at that backgound! Perfect amount of color This is stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete