Sunday, October 24, 2021

Finally a leaf card!

I do love the fall and all of the beautiful colors.  Of course, there are many things that you can color to represent the fall, like pumpkins and trees and gourds. But I didn't have a leaf stamp and die with me in Wisconsin.  I had a very nice one in Florida.  I guess that when something is unavailable, it makes you want it more. Well, that was my excuse. So after arriving at our winter home and getting my SCR (southern Craft Room) set up, I made a card. Are you surprised?
 





Gray cardstock
Paper Trey Ink Stamp and die, Leaf Prints
Gina K Stencil, Thick Brush
Distress Oxide ink, Speckled Egg
Simon Says sentiment
Glitter 

I am entering this card in these Challenges.
                                       Four Season Challenge Anything Goes
                                   

                                                   Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with a Die
                                                


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                






8 comments:

  1. I am loving that you are joining challenges, it really helps get my mojo back in gear. As for this beauty, it was waiting for just the right time to show itself! It is wonderful! The grey background was such a smart idea as your leaves just pop off the page! AWESOME card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, your leaves look real, like you picked them up outside! Love the background to set them off. So beautiful, Barb, and I'm glad you shared it with us at Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your leaves are so real looking. I love how you shaped them and the colors. The background is gorgeous. Glad you got your SCR set up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! As I said on my Facebook comment, I love that you use gray so much. In this case, that gorgeous stenciled background is perfect for the fall colored leaves. It really makes them pop. Stunning card, my dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card! LOVE the background and your leave with the touch of sparkle are magnificent! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome. You are super talented, and we sure are grateful to have you share your wonderful art with us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog. Please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen L, DT
    The Four Season Challenge Blog
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, these are stunningly gorgeous! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete