Thursday, June 8, 2023

STB #263 Put your sentiment on a banner



Hello Crafters and Birthday Card Makers!
It's Barb and I am your design team host for this next challenge. 
I think it would be fun to put your sentiment on a banner. 



If you are not into toppings, you can just make sure that it is a Birthday Card. 

Here is the card that I made. 


Supplies for this card are: Altenew Build a Flower Columbine Stamp and die
Background Die is an Amazon Cover Plate
Banner and sentiment are Paper Trey Ink Sweet Celebrations (an old one)

I hope that you have fun with this one and the topping is easy this time. Remember you have a chance to join our team if you use the toppings and your card is selected. 

For more inspiration, stop by the team blog HERE.


Our Surprise Party Guest for May and June is Bonnie Klass


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                               






15 comments:

  1. Barbara, I love columbines and your card is gorgeous, love the rich blue colors of the flower! And of course, thank your for the wonderful banner challenge! Heart Hugs, colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with those pretty blue, layered flowers! That banner works perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Barb!! The depth on those flowers is amazing. Great challenge topping too. Do you know today I found a banner die that I just ordered and forgot I had….I just shook my head at myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Columbine! I really admire how expertly you used this Build a Flower stamp. Love the fun banner for your beautiful card, and the stars inside give it some extra birthday perk. You've got me wondering about the Amazon cover plate and will have to look. I haven't tried any of the off brand dies. Does it cut well?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Columbine is glorious,. They are so beautiful and delicate and come in an array of colors, love your rich blue hues! The banner sentiment adds to the celebratory of this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful flowers, Barbara! I love those sapphire hues! You had the perfect banner to go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. Love the blue flowers and lovely background. Thanks for the fun challenge to put our sentiment on a banner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Barbara. I thought I recognized that older banner from PTI. Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Barb, the colours are so dramatic! Love that pretty background too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Barbara, love the detailing on the flowers, such pretty blues, I'm not familiar with that flower but it's a stunner! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ridiculously pretty! The flowers are very catchy, and I love the look of that wavy banner. Awesome card, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the great challenge! Your card is gorgeous - love the rich colours you used and the background is terrific too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete