Sunday, July 9, 2023

Altenew July Inspiration Challenge


The Challenge for July at Altenew is Soft Watercolors. Michelle has chosen a beautiful picture of Hydrangeas from her garden 


This picture really inspired me and I looked up an older stamp and die from 
Altenew that I had not used at all. 

Using the Garden Hydrangea stamp and die I colored up these flowers in the 
softer colors for this challenge. 
Here is the card. 


I placed the die cut flowers and leaves on  
cardstock background that was dry embossed with Spellbinders diamond folder.  
The base is Gina K paper called Grass Green.  
I hand drew a stem to add to the arrangement. 

I am entering this card in the July Challenge 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                               






4 comments:

  1. How fabulous!!! You have colored those gorgeous flowers perfectly, they almost look real. Your background sets them off wonderfully, great colors. I LOVE this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background is so cool, it almost has a optical illusion vibe going on. Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And so Cape Cod (except for this year)! Love the massive blooms and that background is perfect! Glad you finally took these sets out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful hydrangeas. Love that fabulous geometric background, too, with the soft brush of green. So lovely all over.

    ReplyDelete