Sunday, September 3, 2023

Color Hues #71



Today's card is for Color Hues showing the above colors. 
Here is my card. 



I love these fall colors 
I used Gina K Tangerine Twist card stock
The die cuts are from a friend, and I don't know that manufacture. 
I used Distress ink in Dusty Concord. I added Nuvo drops for accent. 
The grid frame in the background is a die from Amazon. Before cutting the grid die, I used an embossing folder that I got with my 
Gemini machine. I ran the ink pad over the top. 
Hello die in gold is Poppy Stamps die. 


For the inside, I used the same leaf die and did an embossing with it and then
 used some of the same colors.

I am entering this card in the Color Hues Challenge #71

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                                 






6 comments:

  1. Great texture, great colors! The die cut foliage is fab and love how you topped them with matching berries! Beautiful background and I also love that grid! This is such a cool Fall creation! The Gold Hello is a great topper and love the way you finished the inside too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS card Barbara! You have totally made our challenge colors SHINE and I am loving all the texture on this card too! A Fall beauty for sure!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Color Hues Color Challenge!! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, Barb! It has me itching for Fall temps for sure. The grid frame and purple berries look great! Thanks for playing at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That grid is so cool, it really makes this card. The texture you achieved is da bomb, I LOVE it. Those two colors together are so striking and you have really nailed them. This is just FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barbara! This card has so many wonderful elements that I don't know where to start. They add up to one very fabulous design! Such lovely textures, great use of the colors and that bright gold sentiment. I love the leaves with the added dimension. We're so glad to have you play at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh, this is pretty amazing, too, Barb (after seeing your previous post). I have always seen purple in fall oak leaves, and when paired with the warm tangerine it's gorgeous. I love texture on a card, and the lattice die is perfect!

    ReplyDelete