Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Double D Challenge - Fall Plaids

It is time for another challenge at Double D and this time it is Fall Plaids.

Diane has selected these images for your inspiration, and I was inspired by the top left. 


The Prize for a random winner
                                             

Here is my card 



Honey Bee Lovely Layers Rose Die
Penny Black Border Die
MFT 6X6 patterned paper Country Fair


Hop on over to the blog to see what the team has for your inspiration!


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                               






13 comments:

  1. Oh Barb, I'm in love with this stunning card! The warm tangerine color, the beautifully layered flower complete with dew drops on the leaves. It is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent! That Rose is stunning! Love the pretty plaid you chose and that FAB die cut border--I think I bought that because of you lol So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Barb this is GORGEOUS! I would have never thought to do this rose in a fall color but it is AMAZING! Absolutely awesome card ... thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara! Orange roses are my favorite! What a gorgeous specimen AND card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very gorgeous, I used to have an orange Rose, now I wonder where it went LOL, so beautifully designed and fabulous inspiration for all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fell in love with this rose the moment I saw it! Your card is utterly amazing and gorgeous, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for showing this lovely card. I have this die, now will get it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exquisite, Barb! The perfect mix of plaid with that gorgeous rose. Love the color and all of the dimension. The dew drops on the leaves look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ! Love the dew drops on the leaves

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, Barb! The rose is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Barb. Love the orange plaid and lovely layered rose.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful flower and I love the die cut edge to your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, this is just stunning. I love how you have used that border die with the plaid, and the rose is so gorgeous. Fabulous design, well done!!

    ReplyDelete