Sunday, October 8, 2023

Altenew October 2023 Inspiration Challenge




I loved these colors and was inspired to make a card to enter this challenge. 
As you can see these are the Altenew inks that I used for this card.  My stamp, stencil and die set that I used is Esplanade Flowers!


The background embossing folder is Altenew 3D Floating Foliage. After embossing the white panel, I lightly sponged Forest Glade ink over the raised parts. 



This sentiment is also from the same stamp set and set with black ink and clear embossing powder on Vellum. I could not resist adding a few green gems from my stash.  


Don't forget the inside! For this one I fussy cut a foliage image sponged with ink and added it to the bottom. A few score lines completed. it 


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                              






2 comments:

  1. This is really, REALLY stunning. I love your color choices and the design just all comes together wonderfully. That background is so pretty with the green sponging, and that vellum for the greeting is the perfect final touch. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is magnificent! The colors are perfect and the layers are oh so delicious! I adore that flower, never have seen it before....I think! The texture and color on your background give even more beauty and dimension! I do love a good Vellum sentiment banner! And you finished off the inside--well done--love the score lines, clever!

    ReplyDelete