Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Double D Challenge - Water Related

Darlene has given us some amazing water related images to spark your next card. 


WATER RELATED
(ocean, rain, waterfall, etc)


The Prize

My card




Supplies:
Spellbinders Oval die
Gina K Designs By The Sea Stamp
Altenew Caribbean Dreams die and Stencil 

Lots of things to choose from here, but I chose the sea with a dolphin and a relaxing view. 

Be sure to see the inspiration from the team!  



Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments! 
                                                              






8 comments:

  1. A nice calming Florida view I'm sure, what a creative scene, I want to sit there and relax with a nice cool drink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet card Barb! It totally makes me think of my visit to Florida this past February, walking along the beach and seeing dolphins every day. Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how cute this card is!! Wouldn't it be awesome to be sitting & relaxing on the beach and see such a site as this cute 'Flipper' jumping up out of the water to say hello! LOL Cute cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How super cute is this? I love that sweet dolphin, he just looks so happy. Those chairs are so inviting, just a perfect place to be on a rainy day like this. A girl can dream, I adore this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful relaxing waterfront scene, Barb. I want to be sitting here for the summer! Dolphins are amazing creatures, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love an ocean view and a beach where you can relax with a lawn chair and watch the dolphins jump. It's been a while. We have plenty of noisy and smelly sea lions, though. Not quite the same, ha! A wonderful card to evoke a warm and peaceful feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job with this challenge, Barb! That dolphin looks so realistic! Love the entire scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the ocean scene you have created on this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete