Sunday, July 26, 2026

Cas Mix Up Challenge July 2026




This has been a busy travel season so far. We have been gone on a family vacation in June and then on to a fabulous Europe river cruise. What great experience it was. 

But time away from my craft has been too long. I have not made a card in 6 weeks.! When I saw this new challenge, I thought I would give it a try. I just made it before it was ending. 
We are to make an Eclipse card. 

Here is the card that I made using these supplies:
Gina K Designs Whimsical Primrose stencil
It comes with a die, but I did not use it. 
The sentiment is Waffle Flower 
Inks are Pink Fresh Clementine, Persimmon 
and Ocean Breeze, Mermaid Cove
A few dots of Diamond Stickles to finish ( hard to see in the photo)






I will enter this card in the new challenge Called Cas Mix it Up Card Challenge


Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments!






No comments:

Post a Comment