This inspiration from Nathalie was very interesting. It is an onion with interesting colors to work with. I was up for the challenge and it was a good one. First, I am not in my usual craft room where most of my Altenew supplies are. That being said, I worked with what I had. I used an older stamp and die called Peony Bouquet. I may have had it for 10 years!
Next trying to duplicate the colors that I saw was another challenge. I decided to go with Frothy Pink, Carmel toffee and Grapevine inks from Altenew.
After coloring the flowers I die cut them and placed them on a panel of vellum with metallic silver trellis pattern from my stash. I added some leaves and a sentiment. I think that I got as close to the coloring on the onion as I could. A few gems to finish this card.
I will be entering this card in the current challenge at Altnew Here
Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments!


No comments:
Post a Comment