Monday, August 17, 2026

Penny Black Saturday Challenge


Penny Black has a monthly challenge that starts on the first Saturday 
of the month and ends on the last Saturday.
I have been playing with stamp sets that have had for quite some time, 
and a new Penny Black die that I wanted to try. 
Here is my card for this challenge I am going with anything goes


The supplies are: Penny Black stamp, A Present and a new edger die called Wishes. 
I stamped in black and used clear embossing powder over top. I originally 
wanted to color all of it. I ended up paper piecing just the box part of the present. 
I did color the rest including the cute bear.
Gina K Coral Reef card stock for most of the base and a Striped design paper from My Favorite Things 6X6 paper pack. I went searching for a stamp that said Birthday
and found one that I had never used before. Not unusual! 
I will enter this on the current challenge at Penny Black
Come on over and join me. 



Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments!






No comments:

Post a Comment