Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Double D - Vases and/or Pitchers


This is going to be a fun challenge for the next two weeks. Get your inspiration from the board here


My card for your inspiration. 


Paper tray ink abundant blooms
Gina K Design inks, butterscotch, Tangerine twist, tomato soup
Altenew Inks, sand dune, Rocky shores
embossing folder Mandela blooms
 Pink Fresh  Hexagon Dye
Butterfly ephemera 

I hope to see you in the challenge. More inspiration for the team here.

Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate your comments!






5 comments:

  1. I LOVE everything about this card, the beautiful mix of colors, the embossing, the design, it is all downright gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful background! Love the design & embossing! And that vase looks like an antique! Gorgeous card and inspiring design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous my friend! The colors are fabulous and you've captured the inspiration perfectly in this design. Love the texture and dimension along with those pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! That texture and frame and the color are so pretty and I adore your pretty blooms in that vintage pitcher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this so much! No big surprise because I always love everything you make. These colors are gorgeous! Love the embossing and the beautiful fall arrangement. ps: Yes, the background on my card is DP, as is the sentiment and the punched dots. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete