Monday, January 6, 2014

Just Us Girls challenge #222

Today it is so cold outside here in Wisconsin -15, that schools and businesses are closed, and it is a good day to stay inside. So many crafters are having the same weather as here, and I bet they are doing the same thing that I did today. Getting Inky! I had a stamp set that I wanted to use and I am still in the snow/cold/ snowflake mood. JUGS had a sketch challenge that I thought I would enter.


http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/


I used Cranberry tart CS ( not showing up very well here)for the base and DP from Season's Greeting. the image is so cute and is a Digi that I colored with Copic markers. The other two panels are stamped with Simon Says stamp called Holiday Borders, and I used Warm Cocoa ink. Some matching raffia for a bow and this little girl is just skating by to say "Hi".

This challenge just started so you have time to enter. Love to see what you have done.

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image! Love it! Awesome coloring and love the dp choices! Fabulous ! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love that sweet little skating girl image! She is really cute all dressed up in her blue.....great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is adorable and I love the side panels that look like a nice, warm sweater! Beautiful coloring on that little cutie. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that fun winter card you created. A darling skater image too. And, we are starting to warm up. It is above zero! Yipppeeee! Hope you are getting warmer too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card my dear. Great coloring, and I love that border stamp!!! I NEED it...lol. Love your sweet creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Love the gray shadow you colored at the bottom and around that adorable image! Well done as always Barbara! The colors look great together too! Thanks again for supporting the girls and I over at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara your card is darling. I love that sweater feel accent panel, it adds such a warmth to the card and to that sweet little skater so beautifully colored. This is a darling design layout and color palette. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling image and use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is adorable! This is really well designed, love the sketch! Love your mix od=f designer papers too!

    ReplyDelete