Tuesday, January 28, 2014

On Line Card Class Stenciled

I have learned so much from this class. Not perfect yet, but getting there. What I am so excited about, is that I can use my cameo to make stencils and I have just found some thin acetate in my stash that will allow me to make permanent stencils. So happy about that. I also learned how to use the paste and now I will probably buy some as well as using my homemade paste. So here are the cards that I made using stencils in various ways.




Thanks for looking, this was a lot of fun! Now I can practice to get better.

5 comments:

  1. hahaha didn't we have that conversation about making stencils with the Cameo? Glad you jumped in and did it! I love these cards, especially the one with the splotches and stains, reminds me of coffee rings....and you know how I love my coffee! Glad you enjoyed the class, these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really great looking cards! Who would have thought that you could make your own stencils? Wonder if it could be done on a Cricut?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful set of cards. Glad you took the class and shared the results with us. I may have to dust off my Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every one of these, Barb. I'm so glad you are liking the class, sounds like so much fun!! And that colorful card with the splotches is awesome. I have to go find my Flourishes set with those rings - I think it would a great background. Nice to know the acetate works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards look fabulous! I especially like the last one with the oink flowers.

    ReplyDelete