Sunday, January 19, 2014

Timeless Tuesday #254 ~ Button Up!

One more card today, and that will be for the Flourishes challenge #254 - Button Up! I have used this stamp set before, but never this image. On a base of Sand CS I used a die from Majestic Elements cut from DP by GKD. On top of that is a Spellbinder, Lacey circle Die with the tea cup image from Flourishes GRAB A CUP. I colored it with copic markers and used foam squares to adhere it. Next brown ribbon with a button and bakers twine and a few flowers to make it really feminine.
Hope you like it. Just let me know, as I truly appreciate the comments.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring, lovely die, I like the orange--I think orange gets a bad rap sometimes, but when used in such a beautiful way, it is gorgeous, happy, bright, cheery! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love that bold shot of orange! It looks so pretty against your beautiful focal image....great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I don't like this at all. I LOVE it!!!!! First of all, what a great idea to use the die in that way, horizontally instead of vertically. GENIUS!!! Your image is perfect (I have yet to get mine inky) and I really love the colors. So cheery and fun after all the winter and Christmas stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Barbara and your coloring is SPECTACULAR! Love that pretty little die too. I haven't had the opportunity yet to color this image but I am hoping to soon. Making major progress with the house projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a beautiful job! Love the image and vibrant colors! So glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete